iOS 11 Beta: When it is coming out and how to install:
Much like a new iPhone or the iPads. Apple launches a new operating system every year for the smartphones and the tablets of the company. Last year, during the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) which was held in June. The Cupertino-based tech conglomerate unveiled the iOS 10. And with some unique and mind-blowing features like upgraded Siri, water protection technology, updated Apple Map and Apple Pay, improved lock screen notifications, the iOS 10 has been a fan favorite right from the moment it has been unveiled. So after the grand success of the iOS 10. The fans, as well as the experts, are hankering for the next version of this coveted OS lineup. The iOS 11 to be released.
So when the new Apple OS is coming out? As per the reports from multiple credible sources. The iOS 11 is going to be unveiled in June, during the WWDC 2017 event, following the trend of its predecessor. But before the original version of the iOS 11 will be unveiled. Apple is surely going to release the iOS 11 Beta version, to test the upcoming OS and to fix the bugs. The US-based tech giant releases the beta version of an upcoming operating system a month before the actual release of the operating system. Apple launched the iOS 10 beta on 13th June, close to a month before the official release of the iOS 10 to get the feedbacks from the users on the upcoming OS.
So we expect Apple will keep their trends on and will release the iOS 11 Beta in June 2017.
So now, if you want to install the iOS 11 beta on your iPhone, then what should you do? Apple allows the developers to install the beta version of the very new operating systems. So that they can find out the bugs and fix them. So to install the iOS 11 Developer Beta 1, you need sign up for the company’s Public Software Beta program. We have described the process below, check it out.
How to install iOS 11 Beta
- To install the iOS 11 Beta on your iPhone or iPad. You need to register for the program first with your device’s unique identification code on Apple’s official website. With this unique identification code only you will be able to access the iOS 11 beta. With this unique identification code. Apple will be able to monitor the performance of the iOS 11 Beta. And can improve the performance if required.
- After that, we will recommend you to take the backup of all the files saved on your iPhone or iPad on iCloud.
- Now download the iOS 11 Beta version on your respective Apple device from the company’s official website.
- After that go to iTunes and tap on the “Upgrade the beta version of the software” you will notice on Apple device’s screen.
- Last but not the least. Choose the files you have downloaded on your Apple device. And wait for the iOS 11 beta version to get installed successfully.