Which one is the Best Ringtone App?: Myxer Ringtone App is a free application available for Windows and iOS mobile phones and enables users to fetch tracks from their internal storage and set them up as their default ringtones. This app has risen to quite an extent lately as Windows Phone users. Windows 10 haven’t allotted an inbuilt app which allows them to set ringtones from their internal storage. Therefore, a third party application is required every time a Windows 10 mobile user wants to select an out of the box music track as their default ringtone. Myxer helps here. It is directly available on the official app stores for download. This app has a user rating of 4.4/5 for both Windows and iOS.
Best Ringtone App: Myxer App Features
To know more about the Myxer ringtone app, let us learn about some of its features.
- Free to download from the official app stores
- Reads multiple music track formats
- Comes with a preloaded set of ringtones
- Easy to use
- Comes with an inbuilt catalog where the users can search for ringtone choices to set as default ringtones.
- Very low in size (5MB)
- Sets default ringtones instantly after the user chooses a track
Myxer App Requirements
Now that we have learned about the features of the Myxer app. Let us learn about its requirements for different operating systems.
- Android: Unfortunately, Myxer is unavailable for download on Android. The company played it smart here as Android users can set any track as their default ringtone using their traditional Settings menu.
- Windows Phone: Myxer runs on Windows Phone with as low as 512MB of RAM, Windows Phone version 8 and free internal storage of 5MB.
- iOS: Myxer Ringtone works on any iOS device with an iOS version 4.0 or higher.
Final words: Hope you all liked the article “Which is the Best Ringtone App“. If you think any other app can replace this app, do let us know via comments below. Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media. Thanks for Visiting & Have a great Day ahead.