Top 5 Android Games of the First Week of April 2016 – We are back again with our list of Top Games.In April Exams End and students search for and we are glad that you got this article. Lets take look at Top Games!
Pull My Tongue
Meet Greg. A hungry little chameleon that loves popcorn! Help feed Greg by pulling his tongue through a series of fun puzzles that include, zappers, spikes, chewing gum, balloons and more!
– 5 worlds with 90 levels
– Cute and cuddly character
– Deliciously unique tongue physics (yes there is such a thing)
– Never before seen gameplay and puzzles
Batman v Superman Who Will Win
Mankind faces a new threat as darkness falls on Gotham and Metropolis. A personal vendetta has been made, side between Batman or Superman to set the record straight.
Race against time and go the distance. Dodge obstacles, collect power-ups and battle against your opponent.
Who Will Win is an endless runner and the Official Movie Game for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
* Choose your character, play as Batman or Superman.
* Explore your environment within Gotham and Metropolis.
* Control the Bat mobile, or fly with Superman.
* Collect free gifts when you go the distance.
* Stunning graphics and gameplay.
* Official Movie Sound Track and and awesome sound effects.
* A variety of power-ups and pickups to upgrade.
Racing in Car
Sick of endless racing games with third person perspective? Racing in Car is the best mobile racing game you have been looking for. You drive your car in cockpit view through the endless traffic and realistic environment. Tilt your device to drag your car wherever you want, overtake traffic, earn coins and buy new cars.
– Easy to learn and drive
– 3D realistic cockpit view
– Endless game mode
– Different locations and cars to choose
– Simulator-like controls
Hungry Shark Evolution
Take control of a very Hungry Shark in this action packed aquatic adventure.
Survive as long as possible by eating everything that gets in your way!
Many different sharks to collect and evolve, including the Hammerhead, Great White and Megalodon!
+ Console quality, 3D graphics
+ 12 Shark types to unlock
+ A huge free-roaming world to explore!
+ Intuitive touch or tilt controls
+ 15 sunken Bonus Objects to discover
+ Over 75 missions to complete
+ Equip your sharks with special gadgets and items
+ Unlock Baby Sharks to boost your predatory powers
+ Combo bonuses and Gold Rush to beat your hi-score
+ Facebook social features
+ Use Google+ cloud saving to synchronise your game across your Android mobile devices
+Tune in for our regular events to get your hands on limited time prizes!
Now it is time to hit the roads with a motorcycle!
– First person camera view
– 20 motorbikes to choose from
– Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
– Detailed environments with day and night variations
– Career mode with 40+ missions
– Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
– Support for 17 languages
Final Words – Hope You all like the list of “Top 5 Android Games Of April 2016”.If you think any other should be in the list then do let us know via comments. Don’t forget to share it on Social Media. Thank You for visiting. Have a Great Day!