The World’s Cheapest Metal Phone Gets Huge Updated to Plus by Vkworld : vkworld T1 claimed to be the cheapest phone with aluminum unibody.
Now vkworld is going to push T1 to another level, making a whole new upgrade version of it–the T1 Plus.
- Sharp LTPS display; (T1: LG IPS display)
- TOL full lamination; (T1: GFF full lamination)
- 83% screen-to-body ratio; (T1: 80%)
- Thin bezel;
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4; (T1: Glass 3)
- 178°viewing angle;
- Anti-blue-light technology; (T1: No)
- Oleophobic coating; (T1: No)
- 2.5D curved glass;
- Full metal unibody;
- 7000 Aluminum Alloy;(T1 is made of 6000Aluminum Alloy)
- Diamond cut;
- Curved back;
- Available in multiple colors;
- 4500mAh; (T1: 3000mAh)
- 360-degree recognition; (T1: No)
- 9V/1.5A; 5V/2.5A; 5V/2A; (T1: No)
T1 Plus actually has more changes than T1. And it will hit the market in early August. And we will try to find more information about this model.